Saturday, November 26, 2011

What to do and how to go about it?

the day draws to a close
having achieved nothing i still feel as if the entire burden of the world is on my shoulders
i see people around engulfed in their thoughts as if they too are in a similar state
yet i know their reasons are as feeble as mine
the troubles people go through just for that one moment of satisfaction which might come and go away and they might not even notice it because they were already thinking about the next thing they might have to do
i for myself have mixed feelings regarding this issue.
sometimes i wish i was as ambitious as them while at other times i feel good for myself that i live such a carefree life without having any worries.
and so coming back to my original point and today i feel as if i have lost the plot and am walking through the wilderness without any aims or a destination to touch.
statements like "you should never be happy in life because that is the day when you stop working hard" seems not only plausible but surprisingly true.
So my question is will there be a time when i will feel relaxed and without any tension or is this life going to be full of twists and turns. i cannot but feel upset at the prospect that if even at the age of 60 i am thinking about settling my children or my retirement plans. Even the idea seems horrible. its sad to be in such a sad sad sad state.
But today being one of those sad days when i feel all gloomy and pathetic because i do not know what to do or how to go about it. i want to reach that satisfaction level as soon as possible else the world will come to an end before i even realize it or having lived my life to the fullest.
And here comes my friend with two pints in his hand and a bubbling smile on his face telling me to stop writing shit and come and join him. Ciao

No comments: